Global Command

Global Command

Monday, March 9, 2015

SOLC 9: Daylight Savings

I am floating in a pool of honey, content with life, when suddenly a loud fire alarm disrupts my thinking. I climb out of the pool and find myself lying in my bed, staring at my alarm clock. I turn over in bed and grope for my pillow. In my partial slumber, I knock the pillow off my bed. I pull my head under the sheets, unwilling to get out of my warm cove of sheets. The annoying beeping continues and I try to fall back asleep. Finally the beeping stops, and I poke my head out of the sheets. Then, much to my sadness, the alarm clock starts up again. I pull back into the sheets, much like a turtle pulling into its shell. After about 15 minutes of trying to push the sound of my alarm clock out of my head, my dad yells from downstairs for me to get up. I sigh while I get out of my bed and tramp down the stairs, frustrated at daylight savings time.

SGC

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, daylight savings sucks. I hate having to get up earlier and (theoretically) go to bed earlier. Cool slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, getting up is a pain in the butt especially when it's daylight savings and you're not used to getting up at that time. I like your word usage to describe everything in this slice.

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You