Global Command

Global Command

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

SOLC 26: 77

The solid cement gleams in the midday sun, a fact that I rarely notice. I put my hand into my back pockets as I talk to my friends, and suddenly I feel something in the pocket. I examine the object more with my fingers, then pull it out of my pocket. It appears to be a small sticker. The number 77 is written on the sticker. I show it to my friends. WHY IS THE NUMBER 77???? WHY NOT 76? Well, looks like I have discovered one of the new mysteries of life.

SGC

5 comments:

  1. I only understood 77% of this slice. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 77% of this slice makes seance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is weird but interesting. Sometimes random things show up in my pocket. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 77 people understand this slice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you described finding something in your pocket that you didn't expect. What a great idea for a slice.

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You