Global Command

Global Command

Monday, March 23, 2015

SOLC 23: HAMSTER POWERED CARS

I was thinking, and I decided that all vehicles should be powered by hamsters. Not by burning hamsters, but making them run around in a big hamster wheel that turns the wheels. Then you could say that your car was hamster powered. Sadly, there would be many problems with this. When your car was parked the hamsters could drive your car away. You could be driving down the highway and the hamsters might decide to go on strike. "BUT I WANT A HAMSTER CAR!" You yell. Fine. You deal with feeding them.

SGC

9 comments:

  1. This is really funny! I have never thought of hamster cars before. Nice slice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hamster cars are cool. They are biodegradable cars :), and we have finally found a use for hamsters. who wouldn't want a hamster power car?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The all new Mazda Hamster-Electric Hybrid...only $67,000 plus tax and hamster food

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Plus hamsters are cute so thats a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting concept indeed, you would need a lot of hamsters though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree. And everyone would want one because... who doesn't like hamsters?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a huge fan of this idea. Like, go hamster go! Run to the food ahead of you that you will never truly reach. RUN I SAYYYYYYY! Nicely written, by the way.
    -Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many comments! Good slice, but why not just put the humans in the hamster ball.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the things you come up with to write about, Jonah. You are so witty!

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You