Global Command

Global Command

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SOLC 12: RAPTORS

I slowly stalk through the bushes, aware that anything could happen at this moment. The green ferns part as I walk through the damp forest, following the carnage. Water drips off low lying plants into the tire ruts left by the last trip into this part of the jungle. The jungle smells like a bunch of roses left in a steam room after a violent fight. A small rustle occurs in the bushes to my left, causing me to stop instantly, afraid of what might come. Another rustle. I stand motionless in the foliage, afraid for what to come. After standing frozen for what felt like an hour, unable to hear anything except my own heartbeat, I resume slowly creeping forward. Parting the ferns, I see a small helicopter with my friends sitting inside of it waving me on. I step out of the bushes, and hear the sound of feet behind me. I slowly look over my shoulder, to see a full sized velociraptor standing behind me. I immediately bolt, hoping that this particular raptor has a leg injury. I look behind me to see the raptor slowly gaining on me, until, like a particularly annoying person, it is almost stepping on my heels. A rock approaches and I trip, landing face first on the concrete. I look back, and the raptor widens its jaws to eat me. Suddenly I wake up, panting and rapidly looking around my room for a raptor.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if you've heard about this, but there's this game/app called Jurassic Park, which allows you to entrap itty bitty realistically animated dinosaurs in cages. So that no visitors in your park get eaten. But sometimes the dinosaurs do escape.

    Google the hamster lives!!!!!! He's green, too, just like Winchester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never run fast at all in dreams. Nice slice Jonah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen Jurassic Park and I've never dreamed of dinosaurs. However, this was a cool slice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and suspenseful! I love, " like a particularly annoying person" Very witty, Jonah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the slices about dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the descriptions in this dream! I agree with Lena, dream slices are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You