Global Command

Global Command

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SOLC 19: Palm Pilot

When I was five years old, my mom gave me an old palm pilot to play with. I loved the palm pilot and played with it all the time. Now, looking back on it, I realise how few things it could do. It was slow, and could only run a simple calender and notepad. I loved drawing on the notepad, even though I had to use a clunky stylist and the screen was tiny. Back then, the palm pilot was relatively new, and since I didn't know how gimmicky it was, I loved playing with it. That was the peak of technology at that time. Our computers have progressed so much over such a short time, so now we have thin iPhones instead of bricks with touch screens.

SGC

3 comments:

  1. I remember you mentioning this thing earlier, yeah it's amazing how far we've come technologically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology has come so far even in the past few years. from thick 5+ pound laptops to the 2 pound New Macbook. WHICH IS BETTER THAN CHROMEBOOK PIXEL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a Palm Pilot (probably around the time you were born!) and thought it was incredible at the time. Now that I've been working with an iPhone (and before that an iTouch) for a few years, I realize how inferior that technology was. Funny how time changes our perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You