Global Command

Global Command

Thursday, March 5, 2015

SOLC 5: EVIL MARIO

"Be-whup!" I land on the ground after getting a huge gold coin from this question-mark box. My head hurts a little bit, but I can't stop because a crazy italian plumber is chasing me. He keeps yelling at me to return Princess Pineapple, and I keep yelling back at him that I have no idea who Princess Pineapple is. We keep running for a while, with me occasionally swerving to avoid Goombas (walking mushrooms) that for some reason have my math teachers face on them. After a little while, he takes off his hat and pulls out some mushroom. "Face the wrath of Mega Mario!" he screams at me while frantically stuffing the mushroom into his mouth. Suddenly, Mario is gone, and this giant Mario with a Mega-Man Arm cannon is in his place. I start running frantically away, almost dying in bursts of blue energy. "Prepare to die!!" he shouts at me as I try to hide behind trees. Suddenly he transforms into a huge flock of Flappy Birds. I look up to see the Flappy Birds dive bombing me as I cower on the ground. I feel the first bird stab me. Suddenly, I woke up from the dream panting. I look around, for the stabbing sensation hasn't stopped yet, and find the corner of a book pressed into my thigh.

SGC

7 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Dreams do really weird things sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a really weird dream. Good slice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I thought you were really playing the game. What a dream. Glad it was only a book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love how you made it seem like you were playing the game but then you revealed it was reality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you wrote about a dream, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this sounds like one trippy dream but also a kind of cool one. Admittedly I was confused about whos perspective it was from so good job keeping the reader guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you played Mario. Oh. Wait. Never mind!

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You