Global Command

Global Command

Saturday, March 14, 2015

SOLC 14: Pen Potty Dance

Its very dark in here, and I need to go to the bathroom. "Hey guys? Can I go to the bathroom?" I whisper. No one responds, so I resume doing a potty dance standing still. I was put in here yesterday and left alone with other unfortunate souls. I hate closed confined spaces with no bathroom. I am hungry. I have not eaten in 2 days. I really have to go now. "Guys, where is the bathroom?" I ask. No one responds. I begin to wonder whether any of the other people are alive in here. I really need to go now. I reach out and touch one of the other people. I sharply pull back my hand after the cold and clammy sensation courses through my arm. Soon, a wet sensation distracts me from my wonders about the surrounding corpses. I had wet my pants.

"Not again!" Jonah says as he looks inside his pencil box. "I hate it when pens leak."

SGC

P.S. What do you guys think about this version of Google the hamster?

5 comments:

  1. This is really funny! I didn't know it was a pen until the last sentence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was nicely done. I liked how you revealed what the title really meant at the end of your slice. It was fun to read.
    -Brynn
    PS
    Google looks nice in such a large form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprise! good end. I think Google should be 1,000,000,000 pixels tall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this version of google the hamster! I actually did a slice with a similar concept to this, great minds think alike I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny and creative. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You