Global Command

Global Command

Sunday, March 8, 2015

SOLC 8: Weekends

Every weekend, I do a variation of the same thing. During ski season, my family goes up to Breckenridge to go skiing. We all pack into the car, with everyone bringing some entertainment, be it a Radiolab podcast, a book, or material to study. We drive to Frisco, inevitably getting stuck on a certain stretch of I-70. After we get to Frisco, we stop by the Whole Foods and pick up some Virgil's root beer (the best root beer ever). After satisfying our root beer needs, we pass by the A&W restaurant that puts up bible quotes on its billboard on our way to Breckenridge. After we arrive at our rental house, we pull out some food that we got at Whole Foods, and have a nice little dinner. The next day, we go skiing until we are exhausted. Then we enjoy the hot tub, until its time for dinner. When we wake up the next day, we drive home happily, excited for next weekend.

SGC

1 comment:

  1. I love virgil's root beer, Sooooooo good. I also like the details. I would never remember the name of the root beer, or the name of the restaurant.

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You