Global Command

Global Command

Sunday, March 22, 2015

SOLC 22: ENDERMEN

I stand and look down on the pit filled with angry endermen. The air starts to sizzle with a strange purple incandescence. I slowly back away as the endermen materialize in front of me, waiting to kill me. The other endermen start to build a castle, a really large one at that. I suddenly break out in a sweat as I realize that this is not what is supposed to happen in a game. Suddenly a enderman spawner appears and a giant tongue holding a chainsaw appears. I start backing away, and quickly type in the command to kill all enderman. A few endermen fall over and die, but most just turn and start running towards me. Suddenly, the sun turns black. I slip and fall, hitting my head on some rocks on the way down. I abruptly wake up, wondering whether any endermen are waiting for me outside my room.

SGC

2 comments:

  1. I love the descriptions in your piece, but what is an enderman? Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you didn't play Minecraft. I really like the slice. It seems as if it was a bad dream. Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You