Global Command

Global Command

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

SOLC 18: Snow Crash

This week I read Snow Crash by Neil Stephenson. This book was about a person named Hiro Protagonist who delivers pizza for a living. However, in the Metaverse (kinda like OASIS) he is on a hunt to eliminate a secret villan who is threatinging to bring about the end of society. Hiro must uncover exactly who this villan is and how to stop him. This book showcases new technology such as magnetic harpoons that allow the user to harpoon a car and surf behind on a skateboard. I LOVED this book, but I can't say that others will like it also. I am a big Sci-Fi nerd, so I enjoed the writing and how strange the world is. This book does have some slow parts, but it mostly just amazing. I would give this book a 9.56564578865/10

SGC

3 comments:

  1. This book sounds a lot like Ready Player One. This Is going on my to be read list. thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you telling me about this book, and it sounds really good. I'll definitely keep it in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! I may read it! Nice review.

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You