Global Command

Global Command

Monday, March 16, 2015

SOLC 16: The Om Nom Monster

Recently I was sitting about wondering what to do when suddenly the Om Nom Monster burst through the door. The Om Nom Monster is a very fearsome beast, complete with long fangs, a hairy body and a cry of "OM NOM NOM!!" that scares the daylights out of any soul. The Om Nom Monster takes control of your body and forces you to go and eat so many snacks. I was instantly possessed by the Om Nom Monster, and was made to consume snacks. Once the monster was satisfied, it left and I wrote this slice.

SGC

2 comments:

  1. I thought this slice was going to be about Om Nom the weird creature in Cut the Rope. Now I know the Om Nom Monster is more ferocious than I have ever thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I liked how you wrote the way it posses you. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You