Global Command

Global Command

Saturday, March 21, 2015

SLOC 21: MEGA AIR

I look at the jump below me and close my eyes. "Why did I ever agree to do this?" I think, envisioning the jump below me. "Dropping!" I yell as I briefly raise my ski pole in the air and commit to hitting the jump. I shove myself off the ledge and begin to accelerate. As I slide through the wet slushy snow, I make a few turns to decelerate, and hit the jump, flying into the air. "WHSPLHHM" I hit the ground at a steady pace, ready for the next jump.

SGC

3 comments:

  1. Sounds as if you made the jump beautifully. You took us through it well, Jonah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like skiing, but even when there is a few inch jump, I almost always fail and land badly or I fall. :P

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You