Global Command

Global Command

Monday, February 23, 2015

Shadow of the Hegemon

This week, I read Shadow of the Hegemon by Orson Scott Card. Shadow of the Hegimon is the sequel to Ender's Shadow. Since the Formic war is now over, new war is breaking out between countries in a quest of world domination. The top prizes of this new war are the brilliant commanders recently reterned from Battle School. One by one, the children are kidnapped one by one until only Bean remains. Bean soon turns to Ender's brother to help him find the missing children. I liked this book because of how inteligently written the plot was, and how realistic the charecters personalities were. Another reason I liked this book was because of how the plot has little details that foreshadow future events in the book. The one thing I did not like about this book was that there were sections of the book that seemed flat and predictible. Overall, I really liked this book, and would recomend it to anyone who enjoied Ender's game. I would give it an 8/10.

SGC

1 comment:

  1. I liked this book too, but I preferred both Ender's Game, and Ender's Shadow. Nice Review Jonah!

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You