Global Command

Global Command

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

SOL 33: Landing On A Bus

I whip around the corner with a tap of the brakes and a touch of Nitro. I speed past another car, one step closer to first place. I see the next part of the track and consider my options. I could take the high mountain pass and risk an accident, or I could go with the rest of the racers down the road. I take the pass. You know what they say: go big, or go home. And I wasn't going to go home today. As I drift around another corner, I see a huge jump up ahead. My reptile mind slowly processed this information, until it realized I was in midair. In a extremely expensive car. As the car tipped forward, I noticed a bus below me. In fact, this bus was not below me, but in front of me on the ground. Then, as I watch, powerless to do anything, the impossible happens. My car lands on the bus. Not on the top of the bus, but on the windshield. "Stupid buses" I think as I tuck my phone in my pocket, having finished playing Asphalt 8 for the night.

SGC

3 comments:

  1. I like how you talk about the game like you are actually there. And yes, you got first post. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, the adventure, then "stupid buses". I can't see the picture, Jonah, but love your description.

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You