Global Command

Global Command

Monday, April 27, 2015

Frankenstein

This week I read Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. Frankenstein is the story of a monster created by a mad scientist. This monster (Frankenstein) is created out of stolen body parts, and once it comes alive, its creator recoils from what he has made. As Frankenstein is tortured by its loneliness it turns to violence against the humans that send it away. Frankenstein vows to kill its creator, the man that brought it into the world, and that shunned it.
To be honest, I didn't really like this book too much. I know how Frankenstein is hailed as one of the best horror books ever written, but I hated it. Most of the time, the plot was less exciting than watching toenails grow. The not-as-slow parts were just interesting enough for me to stop watching my toenails grow. This book is a big steaming heap of po o. Honestly, I have read better Bob books. So, do yourself a favor. Do not read Frankenstein. (You should read it if your hobby is shoving X-Acto under your fingernails, since is is only mildly more exciting)

AND FOR THE SCORE!!!!! (drumroll please)

.12/10

SGC

(please don't read this)

(I am reading Before The Golden Age by Issac Asimov)

3 comments:

  1. I will be sure to stay away from this book! Nice constructive criticism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an extremely entertaining book review Jonah! I found it quite amusing.
    -Brynn

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You