Global Command

Global Command

Thursday, April 9, 2015

SOL 32: My Kingdom





My kingdom is a place of unrestrained creativity and a place where any idea is considered. My kingdom is rather small, but is a major exporter of blog posts, of art, and of ideas. My kingdom is partly ruled by an old plastic model of a dinosaur. My kingdom stores much of my ideas on a hard drive. My kingdom is defended by a brick used to silence particularly annoying people. My kingdom's entire stores of food consist of a half eaten box of thin mint cookies. The population of my kingdom is 1 person, 1 dinosaur, 1 model turret from portal 2, bricky the brick, and my computer. My kingdom is very messy, because creativity requires messiness. My kingdom is my desk.

SGC

4 comments:

  1. This is a cool idea for a slice of life. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice slice! My kingdom is much more boring than that, and contains no dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea! My kingdom has way too many gel pens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to your dinosaur?

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You