Global Command

Global Command

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

SOL 35: Ziplines

"You can go" The woman tells me. "Can you be more bored sounding?" I think as I trudge past her and onto the beach. I look out at the water and am disappointed that the bay is shielded by large (obviously artificial) heaps of rocks, which happen to be blocking my view. Oh well. I trudge through the sand, being careful not to get any sand in my shoes, because getting sand out of your shoes is a pain in the butt. Soon, I arrive at the tower, which is basically a slightly glorified staircase. I run up the first few flights of stairs, but quickly tire because I have been running up stairs all week. I climb up the few remaining flights of stairs, and reach the top just in time to see Logan fall backwards off of the tower. I jump forward, then realize that he was attached to a zipline, and is not a suicidal person. I wait for a short time, and then the dude running the zipline hooks me the zipline. After talking into his radio to a mysterious person (some person with our class below who is yelling into a radio and I somehow did not see) for a little while he gives me the ok. "You can go now." He says. With a final breath, I fall backwards, into the thin air, and zip away on the zipline.

SGC

4 comments:

  1. Misleading Title!!!! I had a great time on the zip line too. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your slice gave a great description of zip lining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Description! The zip line was pretty awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Description! The zip line was pretty awesome...

    ReplyDelete

Skynet Global Command Thanks You